"Stock Talk 423"

"Stock Talk 423"

ulY7u8 0 0 09:25
Slots are crap, but stocks are doing well (><;)

Let's start talking about stocks (><;)

First, take a look at this

Hey hey, don't go at me without even asking (><;)

My future is in stocks now, I'm losing a lot at pachinko, so if I don't succeed in stocks, I'll have to get a job.。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。

The reason why I can win at stocks is because I have a strong desire to never work, and I'm stubborn, or whatever, but this is a determination, I'm determined not to work at all ( ˘ω˘ ) Sharp

Even so, Japan M&A has finally stopped falling. I don't know what will happen after tomorrow, but I still have some room to add more, so if I think there is an opportunity, I will add as much as I can. If I don't fight back after adding more, it will be exactly what the people who are trying to lower the price want. The last thing you want when selling is to be bought up and the price doesn't go down, so I think it's a bad idea to cut your losses and go back to selling instead ( ; ˘ω˘ )

Other than that, Casio is really good, right? The financial results were good and the stock price went up.

The profit is already as high as the G-Shock I bought the other day, so it's like I got a G-Shock for free ( ˆ̑‵̮ˆ̑ )

For now, I'm going to put all my energy into Japanese M&A, and I'll make it a profit by the time of the next stock talk ( ˘ω˘ )

Total investment in stocks: 4,753,628 yen

Total assets currently worth 5,787,224 yen

Comments

Category
반응형 구글광고 등
State
  • 현재 접속자 37 명
  • 오늘 방문자 851 명
  • 어제 방문자 1,532 명
  • 최대 방문자 7,122 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,479,729 명
  • 전체 게시물 187,557 개